Join Our Network
After a robbery, a death of an employee, the downsizing of an organization or a disaster, employees of an organization are impacted by this event. There is no greater honor and no greater responsibility than to be there for someone who has just been exposed to a critical incident and to help them understand it, its impact on them, and provide some assistance in helping them tap into their resilience for returning to pre-incident functioning.
- CCN Network Development Team
When tragedy strikes, Crisis Care Network often receives the first call for help about a 1000 times per month. The request for help comes from EAPs, insurers, and employers in communities like yours.
We are proud to have established the nation's largest network of master’s and doctoral level clinicians trained as Critical Incident Response Consultants. Recognizing the vital role they play, we are dedicated to supporting, training and serving our Consultants when they are called upon to deliver services.
This is not ordinary work. It is the work that changes lives, restores hope and renews vision for tomorrow. It is work that calls for commitment and excellence. Joining our network will position you to serve your community when it needs you the most.
Consultants in our network must possess:
- Minimum of a Master's level degree in a behavioral health field
- Professional Liability insurance of $1 million/$3 million
- Current and unrestricted state license to practice independently (without supervision) at the highest level of the discipline
- Demonstrated phasic, multi-component Critical Incident Response training from an approved organization, such as those provided by: Crisis Care Network (CCN), International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF), Robert Douglas and Associates (RDA) and National Organization of Victim Assistance (NOVA)
Join us and make a difference in the lives of those impacted by a traumatic event.
Special Areas of Focus: Arkansas, Minnesota, Mississippi and Nevada
Download an application here: Consultant Application
If you have any additional questions about joining our network, please contact us at email@example.com.